Free Family Planning Services
We provide access to family planning information and services by ensuring a steady and reliable supply of quality contraceptives; and advocating for policies that support family planning in Nigeria.
Our contraceptive Options:
- Our DMPA-SC (depot-medroxyprogesterone acetate) injection is a long-acting progestin-only contraceptive. It is administered via subcutaneous (SC) injection. It provides three months of safe, effective pregnancy prevention. A woman can inject herself with at home or with the help of a friend or family member.
- Our Intrauterine Contraceptive Device (IUD) is put into the uterus to prevent pregnancy. It is one of the most effective and reliable contraception methods and once it is inserted, it lasts for up to 10 years. It does not interfere with sex so you don’t need to make any preparations before you have sex, and the ability to get pregnant is restored immediately it is removed.
- Our Latex Condoms gives Double protection - prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. It is very affordable, well lubricated and has about 12 exciting variants.
- Our daily (oral) contraceptive pill comes in low dose, very safe and 99% effective. It contains 28 tablets; 21 active tablets containing two female hormones (Levonogestrel 0.15 mg Ethinylestradiol 0.03 mg) and 7 inactive tablets of Ferrous which replenish blood and keep the habit of taking pills daily. It is very affordable, and regulates your cycle. Our oral contraceptive is taken daily for 28 days and you should start another pack as soon as you finish one.
- Our implant contraceptive is 99% effective, easily reversible, affordable and discreet. It is a small, thin plastic rod that is inserted under the skin to prevent pregnancy. The rod slowly releases etonogestrel into the body over a 3-year period, preventing pregnancy for this whole period.